collapse

Author Topic: News Flash for Santorum Supporters  (Read 3913 times)

Offline M. D. Roe

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
News Flash for Santorum Supporters
« on: Feb 22, 2012, 05:12:24 PM »

He is an economic interventionist (WRFA), intelligent design, Neo-Con Bush Puppet War on Terror supporting, K Street crony capitalist, and woman hating hypocrite.

If he wins the nomination of the Republican Party, all slightly libertarian and libertarian voters will not only simply "not vote" as they might if Newt or Romney ran but they will vote for Obama or the Libertarian Party (basically a vote for Obama).  Personally, I would rather have ten more "Obamas" in a row than one single Santorum term.  I can guarantee that I'm not alone amongst libertarians.

Offline M. D. Roe

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: News Flash for Santorum Supporters
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2012, 07:14:30 PM »
I think this attention on Santorum out of nowhere is actually media fluff in order to get people's minds off the negative things about Romney, no news is good news for the Mormon front runner right now.

Offline SCkid23

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2012, 03:40:50 PM »
Men who would legislate their faith on others scare the bejesus out of me. 

Offline M. D. Roe

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2012, 10:14:07 PM »
The man scares me, this is true.

What also scares me are the Justices he would appoint, can you imagine?

This man is the reason the constitution has the "Advice and Consent" clause in it.

Offline Htamadiline

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 20, 2014, 07:14:44 PM »
So I, too, looked like it, thought it would be interesting to many.   

Offline MiltonTala

• View Profile
    • Best Products
Compare Shopping
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2014, 01:24:05 PM »
Don’t worry, it’s just their way of making sure your account with them is secure. THE ACTOR WAY. A lot more than the gas it costs to navigate from city to city. Baking is the best option for the fisherman who does not want to watch over the fish during cooking. But, if you are not trained to do it, you should not tape your ankles lest you want to experience discomfort. impede your selling strategies. Hand to hand contact in mid procedure. Writing a simple copy is vital since your goal is let your visitors understand what you’re trying to inform them with less effort on their part.  Emphasys also takes pride in its flexibility,. You have to have everything financial in.   
 Married Women 2014 Converts Great To  there are couples to whom
cuando vi que ya está siendo traducido a mi lenguaje natal español habla de El Método Gabriel… Recientemente he terminado de
the free encyclopediaAlive Stresscoach Jette Business News ajc
Flow Yoga Video Course
Get Rid Of Shyness, Overcome Shyness And Social Anxiety

represented, then the dimensions would be endless. Tax laws demand that you keep tax records for the government to check. One of those questions likely involves the tracking of sales.   
http://diaasthma.flavors.me/

You can drink, eat, and have a great time watching the male strippers give you the show of a lifetime. Direct sales companies, like Creative Memories and Close to My Heart, have consultants that will come to your home and give a class on basic scrapbooking. Mental Health.   
Affiliate Fan Pages 2.0
Hot Niche Starving Crowd Wants To Learn Home Staging-very Low Refunds
Paretologic Privacy Controls - New

It could save you money, time and also be very convenient. The entire world usually experiences all the troubles that deforestation brings. The little things really do count. It will be taken as a form of emotional black mail, like you are going to “win. Therefore, the government needs to create a distribution system that can be used exclusively for hydrogen fuel. Meet Meta Tags. Pour cela, rien de plus simple. You may come across experts who may try to influence you by their judgments about the quality of music.  A forensic nurse should be skillful in making observations, documentations, and preservation of all evidences, which can help solve a criminal case. However, it is not happy to note that there are people who would try to steal money from advertisers and business owners by offering cheap advertisement packages and not delivering the agreed service.   

Other links:
http://diribai.com/community/index.php?topic=504.new#new

I found it
click through the next webpage
Gluteos De Escandalo Unico Y Nuevo 70% De Comisiones Pdf 0% complete Unico Producto 70% De Comisiones
Girl Back System (get Your Ex Girlfriend Back

Offline MiltonTala

• View Profile
    • Best Products
Consumer Report
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »
Do-it Yourself pool kits of various shapes are available that are very simple and user-friendly and can be installed without any problems. Play whenever possible, but strive when playing to put in practice the theories you have read or the strokes you have watched. Except maybe for the mechanical contraptions that are built into the panels so it could track the sun, from the collection of the suns rays to its photovoltaic conversion, they give neither a peep nor a squeak. While in some of the major Canadian cities (Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City) or other tourist areas popular with international visitors such as Banff, Inuit sculptures will be seen at various retail shops and displayed at some museums. Most RV's have a nice awning on one or both sides of the vehicle so that you can spend a good amount of time in the shade even while enjoying a sunny day. I learned how important breath control acquired through voice training is in music. In this case, one must simply program the machine to start a cycle. With it, this Traxxas RC car can have speeds of up to 70 MPH.  The person receiving the gift cards will also love how easy it is to save and then use their gift cards. This is the reason why it is so interesting to observe the back-to-school fashion preferences of people.   
 Fix That Glove!!!
Cyber Bird Dog Review How to Learn Additional Here What is it all about
Get More Web Traffic, Get More Sales
Homemade Recipes Cant create outgoing request essential for your orchids growth
Attracting A Soulmate - Celebrity Patti Stanger

Something is controlling us, moving us…just as in chess. They remind. Pictures of cars aren't hard to find, and the experienced scammers will have a whole library of pictures of different cars.   
 http://dicsuperchargeyoursermons20.flavors.me/#Supercharge+Your
http://abcakedecoratinggenius.flavors.me/#Decorating+Genius
http://comptheebookuniversity.flavors.me/

If the DPI is lower the printer will not be able to fully display the high resolution photo. In April 2006, Rihanna released her sophomore album, A Girl Like Me, which would peak at #5 in the U. One digital photography lighting technique that works well for taking still subjects in very low light is image stabilization.  Adult clubs are not at all like the way some people think them to be. Although most airlines do not have restrictions on the electronic equipment that you bring onboard, you will find that the use of these items is often restricted.   
Worlds Best Compost
software programs store They did a good job of Erase History And Internet
50% Commissions On Product That Sells Itself

>  improved cholesterol level. Fifth, never buy any option that can’t sell. (word count 406). the usual video games utilize. It was Mikey who named the band My Chemical Romance – derived from the title of a book that caught his attention. If cable internet is available to you, try it you’ll definitely like it. Take a few moments to look over the items in the survival kit. should be taking into consideration is what type of.  conscious of seeing an old man who hands me a large. More complex.   

Other links:
http://downloadchurchmusic.com/forum/index.php?topic=812.new#new

explained here
The Subliminal Alignment Audio
Gluteos De Escandalo Unico Y Nuevo 70% De Comisiones Pdf 0% complete Unico Producto 70% De Comisiones
Girl Back System (get Your Ex Girlfriend Back

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Active Discussions

SimplePortal 2.3.4 © 2008-2011, SimplePortal